[Episode 72 of the Intentional Clinician Podcast]
This is the episode for you if you suffer from anxiety and think you’ve tried everything. Andrew Henry MA LPC and Paul Krauss MA LPC had a long conversation about Andrew’s new book “Anxiety: When Enough is Enough.” Andrew outlines over 20 methods for reducing anxiety in this book, whether you work with a therapist or try different skills on your own. Check out this episode of the Intentional Clinician Podcast if you want to hear about different techniques to lowering anxiety. In this episode alone, Paul and Andrew discuss at least 12 different techniques!
Learn more about Andrew Henry here: www.CounselingbyAndrew.com
Get Andrew Henry’s Third Book: Anxiety: When Enough is Enough Here (Apple Books)
Get Andrew Henry’s Second book: Hypnosis with a Soul Here (Apple Books)
Get Andrew Henry’s Book: The Gift, an Unconscious Intuitive Mind! Here (Apple Books)
Are you a parent of an adult that is having major difficulties? Is there conflict in your family about how much help to give your adult child?
- Preview the NEW On-Demand Online Video Course for the Parents of Young Adults by Paul Krauss MA LPC
- Want to get trained in EMDR Therapy? Looking for some great advanced EMDR therapy training? Check out EMDR Training Solutions and Register Today!
- Use the code INTENTIONAL at checkout, and get $100 Dollars OFF at Checkout!
- Remember, from my research, EMDR Training Solutions is the most affordable independent training on the market!
- EMDR Training Solutions: for all of your EMDR training needs!
Paul Krauss MA LPC is the Clinical Director of Health for Life Grand Rapids, home of The Trauma-Informed Counseling Center of Grand Rapids. Paul is also a Private Practice Psychotherapist, EMDRIA Consultant in Training (CIT), host of the Intentional Clinician podcast, Behavioral Health Consultant, Clinical Trainer, and Counseling Supervisor. Paul is now offering consulting for a few individuals and organizations. Paul is the creator of the National Violence Prevention Hotline (in progress) as well as the Intentional Clinician Training Program for Counselors. Questions? Call the office at 616-200-4433.
If you are looking for EMDRIA consulting groups, Paul Krauss MA LPC is now hosting weekly online and in-person groups. For details, click here.
Follow Health for Life Grand Rapids: