[Episode 77 of The Intentional Clinician Podcast]
If you want to learn more about what Trauma is, how trauma can impact one’s relationships, what collective trauma is and what it can do to a person, and how to recover from trauma, then this episode of the Intentional Clinician podcast featuring special guest Dr. Karol Darsa Psy.D. is for you. Paul Krauss MA LPC and Dr. Darsa pack a great deal of valuable information into this episode, as they have both specialized in the treatment of trauma in their careers.
Dr. Karol Darsa, Psy.D., is an accomplished trauma psychologist, author of The Trauma Map, founder of Reconnect Center in Pacific Palisades, CA, and creator of the Reconnect Integrative Trauma Treatment Model.
For more than 20 years, Dr. Darsa has helped clients reconnect to their whole selves by treating their physical, mental, and spiritual ailments caused by trauma. Learn how Dr. Darsa’s experience throughout life inspired her to treat universal pain.
Are you a parent of an adult that is having major difficulties? Is there conflict in your family about how much help to give your adult child?
- Preview the NEW On-Demand Online Video Course for the Parents of Young Adults by Paul Krauss MA LPC
- Want to get trained in EMDR Therapy? Looking for some great advanced EMDR therapy training? Check out EMDR Training Solutions and Register Today!
- Use the code INTENTIONAL at checkout, and get $100 Dollars OFF at Checkout!
- Remember, from my research, EMDR Training Solutions is the most affordable independent training on the market!
- EMDR Training Solutions: for all of your EMDR training needs!
Paul Krauss MA LPC is the Clinical Director of Health for Life Counseling Grand Rapids, home of The Trauma-Informed Counseling Center of Grand Rapids. Paul is also a Private Practice Psychotherapist, an Approved, host of the Intentional Clinician podcast, Behavioral Health Consultant, Clinical Trainer, and Counseling Supervisor. Paul is now offering consulting for a few individuals and organizations. Paul is the creator of the National Violence Prevention Hotline (in progress) as well as the Intentional Clinician Training Program for Counselors. Questions? Call the office at 616-200-4433.
If you are looking for EMDRIA consulting groups, Paul Krauss MA LPC is now hosting weekly online and in-person groups. For details, click here.
Follow Health for Life Grand Rapids: